After demoralising defeats at the penultimate 2019 Rugby World Cup hurdle, both New Zealand and Wales will need to pick themselves up as they play for pride in this third place play-off. To see who prevails, be sure to take our advice on getting a New Zealand vs Wales live stream from absolutely anywhere.
The All Blacks will likely be the more shell shocked of the two sides, having been resolutely outfought and outplayed in their last four clash with England.
Wales’ match with South Africa was a tighter affair which will have left fans lamenting injuries to key players, with a number of war-wounded stars set to miss this so-called Bronze Final match, too.
The match will also provide a chance to say farewell to both coaches and key players on both sides. Steve Hansen and Warren Gatland will both be taking charge of New Zealand and Wales respectively for the last time in the match. Meanwhile veteran players Kieran Read, Ben Smith, Ryan Crotty and Sonny Bill Williams will turn out for the last time as All Blacks.
George North (hamstring) and Liam Williams (ankle) are both ruled out for Wales, adding to a long list of players unavailable for the Welsh.
Can the All Blacks bounce back or will the weakened Welsh battle on to clinch third place? You can watch all the action from pretty much anywhere on Earth by following our Rugby World Cup New Zealand vs Wales Bronze Final live stream guide below.
- Read more: discover how to live stream the Rugby World Cup final for free
How to watch the 2019 Rugby World Cup from outside your country
If you’re abroad for any of the Rugby World Cup and don’t want to miss out on catching the coverage from your home country, you’ll inevitably find it geo-blocked when you try to stream online. But don’t sweat. With the option of a VPN, you can tune into those fixtures no matter where you are in the world without resorting to some dodgy feed on Reddit. And best of all, it’s really easy to do (or read on for details on how to stream coverage from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA).
How to stream Wales live in the UK for FREE
How to watch the All Blacks live in New Zealand
How to live stream New Zealand vs Wales in Australia
How to live stream New Zealand vs Wales in the US
- Hulu with Live TV $40 per month – Hulu with Live TV includes CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN.
- FuboTV $35 for the first month – FuboTV gives you the first month at a discounted rate but after that the price increases to $45 a month. The service includes CBS, Fox, NBC and the NFL Network but does not come with ESPN.
- DirecTV Now $50 per month – DirecTV Now includes CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN and for $5 extra you can add the NFL Network.
- YouTubeTV $40 per month – YouTubeTV gives you access to CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN.
Live stream New Zealand vs Wales in South Africa
Live stream Rugby World Cup 2019 match in Canada